Pooled Energy is an authorised retailer of electricity offering swimming pool owners and operators a bundle of technology, pool services and electricity.
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic person to join our small, but growing team. The role is primarily to perform the following duties:
- Installation of Electrical equipment, Control panels, instrumentation and associated cabling and cable supports in primarily residential and some other strata and commercial sites
- Modifications, additions and upgrades, fault finding and routine maintenance of existing Intelligent pool control equipment
- Preparation of sub-assemblies and cabling prior to site installation
- Sourcing directly and assisting warehouse personnel with provisioning equipment for site installation
- Assisting plumbing and chemical setup team members during installation tasks
Candidates should have the following:
- Full Electrical Trade Competency / Electrician’s Licence
- A current driver’s licence with good driving record
- Working knowledge of AS/NZ 3000 Electrical Wiring Rules
- Instrumentation capability
- Strong customer focus
- Previous experience with swimming pools or water treatment would be an advantage but not essential
If you can work autonomously without supervision but also able to work in a team environment, have excellent communication skills, be well presented, polite and professional in dealings with customers then we would like to hear from you.
If you see yourself in a dynamic company with a career path opportunity, please submit your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.