- Unique swimming pool and energy solution with exceptional customer testimonials
- Base, Car Allowance, Commission and Training provided
- Join a Australian innovator seeking to change the industry and world
This is a ground floor opportunity to help establish a professional sales team and work closely with the leadership to develop sales and marketing strategies and processes. Pooled Energy is a unique Australian company up who have developed an unrivalled solution for pool owners that helps them save energy, chemicals and time – and that also will collectively shape the energy future of Australia and the world. Having established a customer base demonstrating exceptional satisfaction and proactive referrals the Artarmon based organisation is seeking sales people to help achieve rapid growth in Sydneys North and East.
To be successful in this role we will expect the following:
- Pool ownership and/or care experience to ensure empathy and basic knowledge in conventional pool solutions
- Basic technical competence to understand and present pool product, chemistry and energy solutions for which you will be trained and supported
- Consumer selling skills – rapport building, identifying needs, developing solutions, managing objections and closing
Preferred background may include home selling (B2C) solutions including home security, real estate, pools/landscaping, solar, motor vehicles or home improvements. We may consider those who have been successful in B2B with large customer bases.
However the most important attributes we seek is enthusiasm, dedication, customer focus and a thirst for learning and success.
Your role will include the following:
- Telephone qualifications of inbound leads
- Appointment setting and site inspections
- Identify buying needs and developing solutions
- Generating proposals and address enquires and manage objections
- Close sales
- After sales service
In addition you will be expected to generate additional leads through:
- Personal networks and referrals
- Customer and prospect referrals
- Attendance at “push” marketing events such as trade, school and community fairs
Pooled Energy has established a “Pool School” and each new representative will undertake basic training on each element of the industry and unique Pooled Energy solutions. Topics include Advanced Water Chemistry, Network Operating Centre (NOC), Energy Markets etc. Training will be complimented by “ride along” field experience to customer sites and current sale staff site inspections. Finally rigorous role play and evaluation will ensure consistent understanding of the CVP and quality of customer engagement.
Like to join a clever and committed team? Please apply today.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your application via email to email@example.com