Over the last few months, the Pooled Energy engineering team has been working hard to improve performance, capabilities and ease-of-use for the Pooled Energy system and application.
Version 4.6 of the Pooled Energy application is now live and brings with it enhancements to improve your pool experience.
Reduce Water Level feature
We’ve added a step-by-step process that enables you to reduce the water in your pool. You can access it via the Pool Maintenance page.
More feedback on equipment states
If a piece of equipment is unavailable for a particular reason (such as a safety precaution or being disabled), the application will now provide information regarding that state.
Direct Connection improvements
- Added the ability to manually disconnect from Direct Connection mode via the link icon in the navigation bar
- Smoother transition between exiting and entering Direct Connection
Other bits and bobs
- Updated the logo to reflect the brand change
- Improvements to make logging into the application faster
- Ability to extend equipment overrides
- Fixed bug that caused the cancelling of a Guided Backwash to fail
- Fixed bug that caused a constant ‘Communication Issues’ message to appear when first opening the application for some customers
- Pool Maintenance page received a User Interface face lift
- Added a prompt when running a Super Chlorination cycle if ORP is already high