Search FAQs

All wiring issues in relation to the circuitry in the home, the switchboard and the meter box are the responsibility of the homeowner. If a site defect has been discovered at your home, please make sure that you (or your landlord) seek an appropriately qualified electrician to address the problem.

An electrical licence is required before any electrical wiring work can be undertaken in NSW, regardless of the cost of the work and regardless of whether the work is residential, commercial or industrial.