Search FAQs

The NSW Government has a swimming pool register and all pool owners must register or they may be fined.

In order to be able to sell or lease your property, you will need to have your pool inspected and certified regardless of whether you use a Pooled Energy system or not.

Pool certification is required every 3 years by a council employee or a private certifier.  Please note that this may be changing due to a State-wide lack of suitable certifiers.