You do not need any test kits beyond your Pool App. That tests the water every 2 minutes and reports to you. If he water is not good for swimming, the App will tell you.
Please note that retail pool conventional chemistry test kits and strips may not react correctly with the different chemicals used in Advanced Water Chemistry (AWC). Further, these kits recommend target values appropriate to conventional pool chemistry and not applicable to the Pooled Energy Advanced Water Chemistry, which can operate over a much wider range of conditions.
With Advanced Water Chemistry:
- The pool operates well at high pH, even up to around pH 9,
- Sanitiser levels can be higher and sanitise better, without causing irritation,
- Combined chlorine may test high, but without causing problems,
- The high pH allows operation at very low calcium levels, improving calcium deposition problems,
- The Pooled Energy buffer allows operation at very low levels,
- The Intelligent Pool Controller and system algorithms allows operation at very low stabilizer levels
You should not try to adjust your pool chemistry to the targets recommended by conventional test kits!