Do you have a faulty pool filter pump?
In an average pool-owning household, the pool can be an astonishing 40% or more of the total household energy consumption, just for pool filtering cleaning and chlorination.
Pooled Energy’s system can reduce your total household electricity consumption by up to 30%, while improving the quality and health of the pool water.
pool labour costs
maintaining your pool
with a FREE 20 minute site inspection.
To schedule an appointment:
The replacement pump is a Pureblue 1.5HP, high-flow pump. When controlled by the Pooled Energy Intelligent Pool Controller that you receive as part of the system, the pump becomes variable speed. The pump is warranted for 2 years and is installed into a prepared site with reasonable access at no extra charge as part of the installation of a Pooled Energy system.
If you need a larger pump, contact Pooled Energy and you will receive a generous discount on the same general terms as for the 1.5HP pump.
* CONDITIONS OF OFFER TO RECEIVE YOUR FREE REPLACEMENT PUMP
- Offer valid for new customers who enter into an agreement for a bundle of electricity and pool services with Pooled Energy by 30th September 2017. Conditions apply.
- This offer is subject to your pool being larger than 20,000 litres in the Sydney metro area and a technical site inspection of your pool and being suitable for a Pooled Energy system at Pooled Energy’s discretion.
- Supply and install will be subject to the free site inspection and the offer will be made on the basis of a standard installation with ease of access and limited re-plumbing and at Pooled Energy’s discretion.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer from Pooled Energy.
I am a very satisfied Pooled Energy customer. The company does what it says it will do, its representatives are always pleasant and helpful and its bold energy bill savings estimates have certainly been realised in my case. And, as a bonus, my pool has become virtually carefree for me.
Very happy with the services provided by Pooled Energy. I have a constantly clean pool and it has saved me from the worries of going to the pool shop and has also saved me on my electricity costs.
We’ve had several pools over the years and they’ve all been varying degrees of ‘painful’. This one has been completely pain free…fully automatic, controllable from our iPhones and water clarity and quality we’ve never seen before. Our only job is to occasionally fish out some leaves. Great system.